DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY
• The course is made up of 39 units of competency from the approved
and relevant training package.
• There are 23 core units and 16 elective units that must be
completed in order to achieve the qualification.
• A sequence of progression is pre-set to allow exit points where
students may apply to terminate further studies and receive a lesser
• Prior completion of units that may have relevance will receive Credit/Recognition in keeping with the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.
• This course is best suited for employees that have worked in the
industry longer than twelve (12) months wishing to prepare for
• This course is self-paced and as such students may complete before
the expiration of the nominal end date.
• Students are given 12 months from the date of enrolment to
complete all tasks.
• Extensions of further six months to complete can be considered
where students can provide supporting evidence to support their
written application of request and is approved at the discretion of
the course provider.
What You Get:
• An accredited qualification at the Diploma level
within the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) recognised
Australia wide and accepted by tertiary institution for
articulation purpose (This varies depending on the institution).
• Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) compliant
with all Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) standards
• Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
• Appropriate logos affixed to the qualification
and unique sequenced qualification number.
What you will need:
• Access to the World Wide Web through an internet connection via a
dial up modem or better.
• English language competency in reading, comprehension and short
• For details of course fees please contact Student Administration.